GENERAL RETURNS CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL RETURNS:
- If you have any questions regarding your purchase, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Defective products must be reported to Customer Service within 15 calendar days of the INVOICE date. All order discrepancies (shortages, mislabeled product, damaged product or overages) must be reported to Customer Service within five business days after receipt of the shipment. All non-defective returns must be reported to Customer Service within five business days after receipt of the shipment.
- No returns will be accepted without prior authorization and a return merchandise authorization ("RMA") number. RMA numbers issued by Elektro Spares are good for 10 business days only, and product must be received by Elektro Spares within that time. RMA numbers cannot be extended or re-issued. Clearly mark each address label of each package being returned with the RMA number. DO NOT WRITE ON THE MANUFACTURER'S BOX.
- Please have the following information on hand when calling for returns authorization: customer name, invoice number, and the nature of the problem.
- Where a specific return period is applicable (see below), no returns will be accepted beyond that period. Return authorizations will not be granted after the stated return period has run.
- Shipping charges for shipment to Customer are not refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. Elektro Spares highly recommends using a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring your return shipment. Please keep all packing material and documentation in the event that your product needs to be returned.
- All returns must be 100% complete, contain all original boxes and packing material, and contain all accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Incomplete returns may be returned to sender or subject to a restocking fee of 20% or more, depending on the condition of the return.
- Please note below any and all additional returns conditions applicable to your return. Elektro Spares reserves the right to add special returns conditions for additional manufacturers as manufacturer policies change, as manufacturers go out of business or if product was specially ordered.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS BE RETURNED:
- Discontinued items
- Special order items
- Items for which manufacturers will not accept returns
- Items not purchased through Elektro Spares
- Customer warehousing product
- Open units, units which require re-boxing, or units in an unsuitable resale condition
- Closeout, remanufactured and refurbished products
- Items which have undergone revisions without being assigned a new part number by the manufacturer
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you purchased you can return it within 7 days of the original purchase date, you must have a valid receipt dated within 7 days or less from the original purchase date.
Cash refunds will only be given with a valid receipt showing the original form of payment for purchase as cash.
Credit Card Refunds
All credit card purchases will be refunded back to the original credit card that merchandise were purchased on. In the event there is no receipt showing credit card used or credit card is not available, Electrospares will issue a store credit in the form of a Gift Card.
All check purchases will be refunded 14 days after the original check has cleared; check refunds will be done in the form of a mail check from our Corporate Office.